Current Vacancies – Job of the Week
- Projects Managers For prestigious landscape companies around the south. You should have in experienced in Project Management both within Hard and Soft Landscape, excellent opportunities and packages
- Estimators/QS Exciting opportunities for both large and small expanding businesses. If you have experience in either QS and/Estimating we want to hear from you. Excellent prospects and packages for the right individuals. Home Counties
- Foreman/Chargehands If you are seeking a step up the ladder and want to work for secure and expanding businesses we may have opportunities for you. Ideally you should have a full clean drivers license, and relevant horticultural qualifications. Salaries £30,000 ++ Home counties, Hampshire, Essex, Surrey
- Contracts Manager Our client is an established Grounds Maintenance and soft landscape business with an expanding portfolio. They now require a Contracts Manager to join their team in the East Sussex area. You should be an experienced Manager with knowledge of running £1 million GM contracts. Excellent opportunity for the right person.
- General Management opportunities Exciting opportunities to join expanding garden centre businesses. If you have both a strong commercial retail background with knowledge of the garden centre industry we want to hear from you!!! South West, East Anglia, North West etc, salaries £40,000 ++++
- HORTICULTURAL MANAGERS This is time of year to look for new an exciting Horticultural Management opportunities we are seeking individuals in Worcester, Bristol, Wiltshire, Oxford, Shropshire areas. Salaries circa £30,000 +